- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- The Platform is owned by Aigletech Services Private Limited a Proprietorship concern having its registered office at D-210, Hindu Colony, 26th Cross Street, Nanganallur, Chennai – 600 061. aiglekart.com is an online portal owned and operated by Aigletech Services Private Limited.
- Membership Eligibility Transaction on the Platform is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Platform. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use the Platform or access content on the Platform only under the supervision and prior consent/ permission of a parent or legal guardian.
- As a minor if you wish to transact on the Platform, such transaction on the Platform may be made by your legal guardian or parents. aiglekart.com reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Platform if it is brought to aiglekart.com's notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years and transacting on the Platform.
- Your mobile phone number and/or e-mail address is treated as your primary identifier on the Platform. It is your responsibility to ensure that your mobile phone number and your email address is up to date on the Platform at all times.
- You agree that aiglekart.com shall not be liable or responsible for the activities or consequences of use or misuse of any information that occurs under your Account in cases, including, where you have failed to update your revised mobile phone number and/or e-mail address on the Website Platform.
- If you share or allow others to have access to your account on the Platform (“Account”), by creating separate profiles under your Account, or otherwise, they will be able to view and access your Account information. you shall be solely liable and responsible for all the activities undertaken under your Account, and any consequences therefrom.
Account and Registration Obligations:
- When you use the Platform or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, you agree and understand that you are communicating with Us through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you.
- 1. All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed between Buyers and Sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. aiglekart.com does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Sellers. All discounts, offers (including exchange offers) are by the Seller/Brand and not by aiglekart.com.
- 2. The Seller retains the right to cancel any such order placed by the Buyer, at its sole discretion and the Buyer shall be intimated of the same by way of an email/SMS. Any transaction price paid by Buyer in case of such cancellation by Seller, shall be refunded to the Buyer.
- 3. aiglekart.com does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Platform. aiglekart.com does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Platform. aiglekart.com accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- 4. aiglekart.com is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. aiglekart.com cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Platform. It is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the Buyer
- 5. At no time shall aiglekart.com hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall aiglekart.com have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. aiglekart.com is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
- Upon your purchase of product(s) eligible for business purchases, you may be able to avail the benefits of GST input tax credit. Accordingly, at your request, an invoice containing the GSTIN as provided by you ("Tax Invoice") shall be issued to you by the Seller(s) selling such products.
- GST invoice will have, inter alia, the following details printed on it:-GSTIN associated with your registered business, as provided by you.
- Entity name of your registered business, as provided by you
- Not all products are eligible for business purchases on the Platform and the same is solely at the discretion of the Sellers. you will be able to view the eligibility of Tax Invoice on the product page on the Platform.
- Purchases on the Platform must only be for end consumption. Users must not use products purchased on the Platform for any commercial, promotional, resale or further distribution purposes.
- For seamless availment of input tax credit, kindly mention the delivery address as the address which is mentioned as the registered place of business as per the records of GST authority. Please note that availment of input tax credit is subject to provisions of GST Act and rules.
- If GSTIN and/or business entity details are not provided by you, it will be presumed that it is a personal purchase and not a business purchase.
- aiglekart.com is not responsible to verify the correctness of the GSTIN and/or entity name provided by you and you shall be entirely responsible to provide the accurate details.
- aiglekart.com and Seller shall not entertain any request for any revision in the GST Invoice. aiglekart.com and Seller shall not be liable for your default including for reasons associated with details provided by you.
- aiglekart.com will not be liable in case you are not able to avail input tax credit or if input tax credit is denied to you for any reason whatsoever.
- you shall be solely liable for all compliances required under applicable laws.
- you agree to indemnify and hold aiglekart.com and Seller harmless from all losses, claims, costs, expenses, suits, proceedings, or any other liability including any third-party claims (including any penalties imposed by governmental authorities) arising out of or in connection with (1) the GSTIN and/or entity name provided by you or the input tax credit claimed by you or your use or misuse of the GST Invoice and (2) your non-compliance with the applicable laws or (3) your use or misuse of any third-party’s details including GSTIN.
- aiglekart.com has the right to not allow business purchases on the Platform to you if a fraudulent activity is identified.
- Seller reserves the right to not issue Tax Invoice or issue a credit note against an already issued Tax Invoice to cancel the transaction, if any fraudulent activity is identified.
Select products offered by sellers may be eligible for business purchases on the Platform:
Use of the Platform
you agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Platform shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- 1. you shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- a) belongs to another person and to which you does not have any right to;
- b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- c) is misleading in any way;
- d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- e) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- f) involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- h) infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or
- i) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- j) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- k) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
- l) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Platform or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Platform or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- n) solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
- p) harm minors in any way;
- q) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
- r) violates any law for the time being in force;
- s) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- t) impersonate another person;
- u) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- v) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- w) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- x) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- y) shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers;
- 2. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about us or the brand name or domain name used by us i.e., aiglekart.com, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of aiglekart.com or sellers on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any aiglekart.com's trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us
- 3. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding your use of Our service and your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. you shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
- 4. From time to time, you shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by you. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in. you shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other users in any manner.
You remain solely responsible for the content of the materials you post on the platform and in your private messages. Please be advised that such Content posted does not necessarily reflect aiglekart.com views. In no event shall aiglekart.com assume or have any responsibility or liability for any Content posted or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from use of Content and/or appearance of Content on the Platform. you hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to all Content which you provide and all information it contains and that such Content shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libellous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful information.
It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Platform and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It is also possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Platform, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Platform you acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Platform.
Contents Posted on Platform
- Some content offered on the platform may not be suitable for some viewers and therefore viewer discretion is advised. also, some content offered on the platform may not be appropriate for viewership by children. Parents and/or legal guardians are advised to exercise discretion before allowing their children and/or wards to access content on the platform.
- This Platform, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to you through this site are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, aiglekart.com does not warrant that:
- The information on this Platform is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- All the Products sold on Platform are governed by state laws.
- You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Platform. By registering your phone number with us, you consent to be contacted by us via phone calls, SMS notifications, mobile applications and/or any other electronic mode of communication in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
- The listing description of the item must not be misleading and must describe actual condition of the product. If the item description does not match the actual condition of the item, you agree to refund any amounts that you may have received from the Buyer. You agree not to list a single product in multiple quantities across various categories on the Platform. aiglekart.com reserves the right to delete such multiple listings of the same product listed by you in various categories.
- While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Platform, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between "Bank/s", or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
- All payments made against the purchases/services on Platform by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees only.
- Before shipping / delivering your order to you, Seller may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
- Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between Buyer and Seller and payment facility is merely used by the Buyer and Seller to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Use of the payment facility shall not render aiglekart.com liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on aiglekart.com's Platform.
- You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by aiglekart.com is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the aiglekart.com Platform using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, aiglekart.com is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
Payment Facility for Buyers
- You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction you are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Seller to purchase the products and /or services from the Seller using the Payment Facility, and you shall pay the Transaction Price through your Issuing Bank to the Seller using Payment Facility.
- You, as a Buyer, may agree with the Seller through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
- You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate aiglekart.com Platform features immediately upon Delivery or non-delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by you of Delivery or non-delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction.
- You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as your sole and exclusive remedy) in case you do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Platform features within the stipulated time than this would make you ineligible for a refund.
- You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence you may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services Refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received, or through any other method available on the Platform, as chosen by you.
- Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
- For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
- Refunds may be supported for select banks. Where a bank is not supported for processing refunds, you will be required to share alternate bank account details with us for processing the refund.
- Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to aiglekart.com in case of any misuse by Buyer.
- We may also request you for additional documents for verification.
- Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
- aiglekart.com reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which aiglekart.com may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
- The Buyer and Seller acknowledge that aiglekart.com will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of aiglekart.com.
Compliance with Laws
- As required by applicable law, if the Customer makes a purchase of an amount equal to or above INR..................., the Customer will be required to upload a scanned copy of his/her PAN card on the Platform, within 4 days of making the purchase, failing which, the purchase made by the Customer will be cancelled. The requirement to submit the PAN card arises only once and if it has been submitted once by the Customer, it need not be submitted again. The order of the Customer shall stand cancelled if there is a discrepancy between the name of the Customer and the name on the PAN Card.
- Buyer and Seller shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and aiglekart.com Platform.
Buyer's arrangement with Issuing Bank
- All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
- All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
By participating in the exchange I confirm that I am the sole and absolute owner and/or user of the product mentioned above (device).
- I confirm that device which I am exchanging is genuine and is not counterfeit, free from any and all encumbrances, liens, attachments, disputes, legal flaws, exchange or any Agreement of Sale etc. and I have got the clear ownership of the said device.
- I agree to indemnity and keep indemnifying aiglekart.com and any future buyer of the device against all or any third party claims, demand, cost, expenses including attorney fees which may be suffered, incurred, undergone and / or sustained by aiglekart.com, its affiliates or any future buyer due to usage of the device by you till date and you undertake to make good the same.
- I confirm that all the data in the said device will be erased before handing it over.I also confirm that in spite of erasing the data manually/electronically, if any data still accessible due any technical reason, aiglekart.com. Seller or the Manufacturer shall not be responsible for the same and I will not approach aiglekart. com for any retrieval of the data.
Content - Ideas
- These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your access to and use of aiglekart.com Ideas (hereinafter referred to as “Content”). By viewing the Contents you agree to be bound by these Terms. Content posted on the Platform is public and can be viewed by everyone who can see the Page.
- aiglekart.com is hosting the Content generated by third party users (“Content Owner”), within the aiglekart.com Platform for convenience of Platform Users, and as such, aiglekart.com has no ownership or control whatsoever in the Contents displayed. The Contents posted by the Content Owners are of personal views wherein aiglekart.com plays no role in creating/developing the Content. You are responsible for your use of the Platform for viewing the Content. aiglekart.com is neither guaranteeing nor giving any warranty nor making any representation with respect to the Contents. aiglekart.com is neither endorsing the views, products or the Services. aiglekart.com will not bear any obligation or liability if you rely on the Contents.
- If you choose to view or rely, aiglekart.com will neither be a party to nor in any manner concerned with the same nor be liable or responsible for any act or omission of the Content Owner.
- Any use or reliance on any Content or materials obtained by you through the Content is at your own risk. We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content or communications posted on the Platform or endorse any opinions expressed via the contents. you understand that by using the Platform, you may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabeled or are otherwise deceptive. All Content is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content.
- If you see an offensive, abusive, or any unlawful content on the Platform, you can report it to email@example.com
- You may find content that offends you or that you simply don’t like, but that doesn’t violate the content guidelines. If that happens, you can unfollow the user who posted it or hide the post.
We may revise these Terms from time to time.
Content - Video
- These Terms of Service ("Terms") govern your access to and use of aiglekart.com Video which is an online platform providing users with live and/or on-demand audio and video content of various genres which may be offered by either aiglekart.com or by third party content providers (all such content, collectively, the "Content").
- The Content is being hosted on aiglekart.com website only ("Platform"), that is owned and operated by Aigletech Services Private Limited.
- This document sets out the terms and conditions in connection with your use of the Platform and, subsequently, your access to and/or consumption of the Content and/or other related services provided on the Platform (all such content and services, collectively, "Services" and such terms and conditions, the "Terms").
- All the Content being offered to the users on the Platform shall be, for the convenience of the users, free of cost, or at such other terms as may be offered by aiglekart.com or the Content Providers with respect to any Content from time to time, and such other terms shall be communicated to the user at the time of viewing such Content and/or at the time of registering with the Platform. Subject to you accepting these Terms and any other terms as may be communicated to you from time to time, you are given a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable, revocable permission to view the Platform and avail the Services during the subsistence of your account with aiglekart.com and no right, title or interest in any Content will be deemed transferred to you.
- Irrespective of whether the Content is a Third Party Content or a aiglekart.com Original, you, at all times, are responsible for your use of the Platform and for viewing any Content and aiglekart.com shall have no liability with respect to any loss or damage caused by viewing or relying on the Content. By hosting aiglekart.com Originals on the Platform and by permitting the hosting, uploading or streaming of Third Party Content on the Platform, aiglekart.com will neither guaranteeing nor giving any warranty nor making any representation with respect to the Contents. The Content provided on the Platform is for entertainment or information purposes only and aiglekart.com will neither be endorsing the views, products or the services being depicted or offered as part of the Content, nor will aiglekart.com be responsible for quality or features of the Content displayed on the Platform. Unless expressly stated otherwise, all characters, themes and events depicted in aiglekart.com Originals are entirely fictitious and any similarity to actual events or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental, unintentional or accidental.
- Please note that the availability of, and your ability to access, the Content or some part of the Services, (a) is subject to applicable law and the contractual arrangements between aiglekart.com and the Content Owners and/or Platform Partners; and (b) may be dependent upon your geographical location, your Internet/data connectivity or your system capabilities or compatibility with the Platform. Not all Content or Services will be available to all users. On account of the nature of the Internet/data connectivity and system compatibility, the Platform and the Services may also be accessed in various geographical locations. you, therefore, hereby agree and acknowledge that you are accessing the Platform and availing of the Services, at your own risk, choice and initiative, and you agree and undertake to ensure that your use of the Platform and the Services complies with all applicable laws including the local laws in your jurisdiction.
- If you choose to view or rely on any Third Party Content or information on the Platform, you will be impliedly accepting the terms of viewing or relying on such Third Party Content or information, as offered by the Content Providers and/or the Platform Partners, and aiglekart.com will neither be a party to such an arrangement nor will it in any manner be concerned with such an arrangement nor will aiglekart.com be liable or responsible for any act or omission of the Content Owner and/or the Platform Partners.
- You further acknowledge that all the intellectual property rights contained in (a) the aiglekart.com Originals are solely owned by aiglekart.com and (b) in the Third Party Content are solely owned by the Content Owners or licensed to the Platform Partners.
- We reserve the right to remove any Content or the user data that violates these Terms or the applicable law.
- We may use information such as device ID, location or an account email address used with an existing aiglekart.com account to determine eligibility and any offers thereof. We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and Platform Partners only for the purposes of giving enhanced customer services.
- If you see an offensive, abusive, or any unlawful content on the Platform, you can report it to customer care of aiglekart.com.
- Your access to and use of the Services or any Content are at your own risk. you understand and agree that the Services are provided to you on an "AS IS" or "AS AVAILABLE" basis. aiglekart.com makes no warranty or representation and disclaim all responsibility and liability for: (i) the completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, security, security and non-compatibility or reliability of any Content; (ii) any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of any Content; (iii) the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any Content and other communications maintained by the Services; and (iv) whether the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained through the Content, will create any warranty or representation not expressly made herein or therein.
Limitation of liability
By using the Services, you agree that the liability of aiglekart.com, its parents, affiliates, related companies, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, partners and licensors, shall be limited to the maximum extent permissible by applicable law. In no case shall aiglekart.com, its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, principals, or licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages arising from your use of the Services or any Content or for any other claim related in any way to your access to the Platform and/or use of the Services, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content or information on the Platform, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the Services and/or reliance on any Content or information on the Platform.
You agree that aiglekart.com shall be under no liability whatsoever to you in the event of non-availability of the Platform and/or any of the Services or any portion thereof, occasioned by an Act of God, war, disease, revolution, riot, civil commotion, strike, lockout, flood, fire, satellite failure, failure of any public utility, man-made disaster, satellite failure or any other cause whatsoever beyond the control of Aigletech Services Private Limited (including any event which is caused by the failure or non-performance on the part of the Content Owners or the Platform Partners).
We may revise these Terms from time to time, without prior notice to you, to update, revise, supplement, and otherwise modify these Terms and to impose new or additional rules, policies, terms, or conditions on your use of the Service. Any updates, revisions, supplements, modifications, and additional rules, policies, terms, and conditions will be posted on the Platform and will be effective immediately after such posting and we recommend that you periodically check these Terms on the Platform for such revised terms. your continued use of the Services and/or the Platform will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of any and all such revised terms.
You acknowledge that your representations, undertakings, and warranties and the clauses relating to indemnities, limitation of liability, grant of license, governing law shall survive the efflux of time and the termination of these Terms (including but not limited to Clauses 22 to 30 of these Terms).
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in Chennai Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Platform is presented solely for the purpose of sale in Chennai, India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations other than Chennai, India do so on their own initiative and aiglekart.com is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations other than Chennai, India,
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by Aigletech Services Private Limited and products are sold by respective Sellers. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Platform is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. you must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and you must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other Platform or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which you receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
aiglekart.com respects the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that your Trademark has been infringed, you can write to the Grievance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
aiglekart.com we do not warrant that Product description or other content of this Platform is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Limitation of Liability
Please contact us at email@example.com for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Platform.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under and the Consumer Protection (E-Commerce) Rules, 2020, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS TO BE PROVIDED
P. S. RAJAN
Contact UsEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +91 98406 85048
Time: Mon - Sat
Between 9am to 8pm
Please report any violations of this policy;
- Report offensive Display Names
- Report offensive language in a listing or otherwise If a feedback comment; or any communication made between Users on the Platform; or email communication between Users in relation to transactions conducted on Platform contain profanity, please review Our feedback removal policy and submit a request for action/removal.
- Disciplinary action may result in the indefinite suspension of a User's account, temporary suspension, or a formal warning.
- aiglekart.com will consider the circumstances of an alleged policy violation.
The Replacement seeks to assist Buyers who have been defrauded by qualified sellers on the Platform. If at the time of delivery and/or within specified days from the date of delivery of the product/s, if any defect is found, then the buyer of the product/s can ask for replacement of the product/s from the seller.
aiglekart.com reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a User who, files a invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and it will be prosecuted to the full extent of law. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, aiglekart.com may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such User and/or disqualify that User and any related Users from availing protection through this program. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
For the following situation returning the item purchased is allowed on the aiglekart.com platform.
- Item was defective
- Item was damaged during the Shipping
- Products missing during shipment
- Wrong item was sent by the Seller.
Return could also result in refund of money in most of the cases.
- Seller can always accept the return irrespective of the policy.
- If Seller disagrees and if disputes any the same will be sorted out by aiglekart.com.
We encourage the Buyer to review the listing before making the purchase decision. In case Buyer orders a wrong item, Buyer shall not be entitled to any return/refund.
Buyer needs to raise the return request within the return period applicable to the respective product. Once Buyer has raised a return request by contacting us the same will be intimated to the seller and the seller can choose any of the following:
- Replace after shipment collection from the buyer
- Refund of amount after shipment collection from the buyer
Failure on the part of the seller to process the request within 3 days the same will be settled in favour of the buyer.
|Electronics||Should be included|
|Clothing and Footwear||Should be "New & Unworn" (other than for trial)|
|Beauty, Health & Personal Care||Should be "New & Unopened"|
|Sports & Equipment||Should be "New" and returned with original packaging|
|Office Products||Should be "New" and returned with original packaging|
It is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the Buyer If the product being returned is not in accordance with the above parameters, then Buyer shall not be entitled to any refund of money from the Seller.
Shipping cost for returning the product shall be borne and incurred by the Seller.
A buyer can request for replacement if the product is damaged during shipping, defective item(s), missing, wrong item shipped and the like
- Seller can always accept the return irrespective of the policy.
- If Seller disagrees for a return request, and if dispute arises the same will be sorted out by aigelkart.com.
Buyer needs to raise the replacement request within the return period applicable to the respective product. Once Buyer raises a replacement request by contacting us, the following steps shall be followed:
- Buyer is asked for "Reason for Return". Among others, the following are the leading reasons:
- Shipping was damaged
- Defective item(s)
- Item(s) missing
- Wrong item sent
- An intimation shall be provided to Seller seeking either "approval" or "rejection" of the replacement request.
- In case the Seller accepts the replacement request, Buyer shall be required to return the product to the Seller and only after return of the product, Seller shall be obliged to provide the replacement product to the Buyer.
- [Incase Seller rejects the replacement request, Buyer can choose to raise a dispute by writing to email@example.com]
In case the Seller doesn't have the product at all, Seller can provide the refund to the Buyer and Buyer shall be obligated to accept the refund in lieu of replacement. All the product parameters shall be required to be complied with in cases of replacement.
If the Seller doesn't respond to the Buyer's replacement request, within three (3) days from the date of replacement request placed by the Buyer, refund shall be processed in favour of Buyer and Seller shall be liable to refund amount paid to the Seller.
All shipping and other replacement charges shall be borne and incurred by the Seller.
In case of a dispute where the Seller is unable to provide a refund or a replacement, aiglekart.com will actively work towards reaching a resolution. The Buyer can write to firstname.lastname@example.org if the issue with the Seller is not resolved aiglekart.com's Customer Support team will look into the case to check for possible fraud and if the Buyer has been blacklisted/blocked from making purchases on the Platform. Only after verifying these facts, a dispute can be registered.
When a dispute has been raised, aiglekart.com may provide both the parties access to each-others Display Names, contact details including email addresses and other details pertaining to the dispute. Buyers and Sellers are subject to final consent from aiglekart.com for settling the dispute.
Buyer Eligibility and Restrictions
- Only the Buyers who have purchased the product on aiglekart.com are eligible for the Dispute Resolution.
- Buyers can file a dispute within 45 days from the date of delivery of the product
- Any damage or loss to the product after delivery will not be covered under this program and will completely be the Buyer's responsibility. Buyers should refuse to accept delivery if the item is damaged.
- To be able to take advantage of the Dispute Resolution, Buyers should first contact the Seller and attempt to resolve the issue. If the Buyer doesn't hear from the Seller or is unable to resolve the issue with the Seller even after contact, a dispute can be raised with aiglekart.com by writing an email to email@example.com
- Fraudulent charges and claims are not covered by aiglekart.com Dispute Resolution.
- Blacklisted and Blocked Buyers are not eligible to raise a dispute.
- aiglekart.com does not provide any guarantee/warranty to Buyers for products sold on aiglekart.com against technical/manufacturing defects.
- Raising disputes against Sellers does not automatically entitle the Buyer to a refund or replacement for the product purchased. aiglekart.com shall verify the disputes so raised and may process only such claims that are valid and genuine.
- aiglekart.com shall at no point be responsible for any direct or indirect losses, expenses, costs of any nature whatsoever that may be incurred by any Buyer/Seller.
- Products bought by the Buyer by mistake or where the Buyer chooses to change his/her mind with regard to the product purchased by him) will not be entertained.
- aiglekart.com reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a User who, files an invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, aiglekart.com may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such User and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing the benefits of the platform.
- Decisions made by Aigletech Services Private Limited shall be final and binding on its Users.
- aiglekart.com shall not entertain claims of Buyers who have incurred loss due to delayed shipment or delivery of the item by the Seller.
- aiglekart.com Customer Support Team may seek additional information / clarification from Buyer to facilitate resolution of the dispute. In the event Buyer does not respond with information / clarification sought within 10 days of such request, the dispute shall be auto-closed in favour of the Seller.
Email Abuse & Threat Policy
Private communication, including email correspondence, is not regulated by aiglekart.com. aiglekart.com encourages its Users to be professional, courteous and respectful when communicating by email.
However, aiglekart.com will investigate and can take action on certain types of unwanted emails that violate aiglekart.com policies.
- Threats of Bodily Harm
- Misuse of aiglekart.com System
- Spoof (Fake) email
- Spam (Unsolicited Commercial email)
Offers to Buy or Sell Outside of aiglekart.com
aiglekart.com prohibits email offers to buy or sell listed products outside of the aiglekart.com Platform. Offers of this nature are a potential fraud risk for both Buyers and Sellers.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
- Limits on account privileges
- Account suspension
- Cancellation of listings
- Loss of special status
aiglekart.com does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on the Platform, which are linked to Affiliates and / or third party Platforms using Platform's APIs or otherwise. In addition, the Platform may provide links to the third party Platforms of Our affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, aiglekart.com assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them. aiglekart.com do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party Platform(s). aiglekart.com does not endorse, in any way, any third party Platform(s) or content thereof.
- Intellectual property owners can report listings that infringe their rights. It is in aiglekart.com's interest to ensure that infringing products are removed from the site, as they erode Buyer and good Seller trust.
- aiglekart.com does not and cannot verify that Sellers have the right or ability to sell or distribute their listed products. However, aiglekart.com is committed to removing infringing or unlicensed products once an authorized representative of the rights owner properly reports them to aiglekart.com.
- Any person or company who holds intellectual property rights (such as a copyright, trademark or patent) which may be infringed upon by products listed on aiglekart.com is encouraged to report the same to aiglekart.com.
Contacting the Seller
At aiglekart.com we are committed towards ensuring that disputes between sellers and buyers are settled amicably by way of the above dispute resolution mechanisms and procedures. However, in the event that a buyer wishes to contact the seller, he/ she may proceed to do so by accessing the seller related information made available by the sellers on their product listing pages. Alternatively, the buyers may also reach out to customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or @ our address D-20 Hindu Colony, 26th Cross Street, Nanganallur, Chennai -600061.